The architectural office “Drozdov&Partners” was founded in Kharkiv in 1997. The initial projects of the office emerged as a result of the first wave of private investment in Ukraine after the collapse of the Soviet Union. Due to a radical rupture of relations in the professional discourse, we had to draft a new agenda for ourselves. Our major focus was openness and a search
requirements: - degree in architecture and related fields (graduate students can also apply);
- advanced skills in ArchiCAD, mastery with SketchUp;
- ability to work in a team;
- English (pre-intermediate and higher).
Your competitive advantages:
- awards at international architectural competitions;
- aegree from a foreign university or internship experience abroad.
What we offer:
- opportunities for professional growth;
- a vast collection of modern professional books;
- competitive salary.
There are no open vacancies today, but we're always interested in new talented architects.
We are waiting for your portfolio (in pdf) and CV: [email protected]